WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
maintive.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your visits and use of our Site and other sites accessible from them.
At maintive, we recognize how important your privacy is to you, and we will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the best possible user-experience on the Site.Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others.
The information we collect from you includes:
- Personal information about you when you register for an account, make a purchase, sign up for marketing communications
- Details of your purchases with or through us
- A record of correspondence if you contact us
- Information about any devices you have used (including but not limited to the operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
- Cookies and information about your online browsing and purchasing behaviour and history on our Site, your location, your product selection, and information about when you click on one of our adverts
- Information about your preferences in connection with our websitefor the purposes of enhancing and personalising your experience;
- Information when you "share this" product review via Facebook, Instagram,and other social media channels.
- the Information you provide when you provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Site;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Site
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Site
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your contact information to create your account, to communicate with you directly about the Site and about any questions, issues or concerns you or other users have, and to send you marketing communications in accordance with your preferences.
When you communicate with us directly, e.g. by email, phone, or by completing an online form or participating in online chat, we will record your comments and opinions. We will use your comments and opinions to address your questions, issues and concerns and improve our products and services. We may also use the comments and opinions to determine products and services that may be of interest to you and to send you marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences.
We collect information such as items purchased, data and time of your transaction, and payment information, such as your credit card or bank account details, when you make an online purchase in order to complete the transaction, detect and prevent fraud, and inform our advertising and marketing.
We may receive information about you from other Ali Asger & Brothers companies, businesses, brands and affiliated entities, so that information you provide to one brand may be used by another brand to provide you services or to communicate with you.
We will use the personal information we collect to operate, maintain and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, to communicate with you, to monitor and improve our Service and business, and to help us develop new products and services.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below.
- Third parties at your request: You may choose to share your activities on Maintive.com with your friends through email, text, or on various social media networks.
- Service providers and advisors: Third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us, on our behalf, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, product fulfillment, payments processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services.
- Product Suppliers: Third party product suppliers who may have a legitimate business or legal interest in receiving such information. For example, personal information may be shared with product suppliers to fulfill warranty service obligations, product recalls, or transaction tracking regarding shipments or leases of supplier products.
- The public: When you provide feedback or post user content on our site. For example, if you post a product review on our website or a comment on our social media sites, your information, such as your first name, last initial, state of residence, and your comments, may be displayed on our website or on our social media pages.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Site for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Site include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information); and
- e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Site and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilise all aspects of the Site. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Site works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Site or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.